Our close knit team is at the heart of our success so if you fit the bill, please do send us your CV to email@example.com.
To help you be successful in your application, we’ve listed some things that are essential for you to tell us in order for you to be considered. Please confirm these within your application.
Essential things to tell us:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK. You must confirm this in your application.
- Please tell us if you have a valid, current UK driving license.
- You must have a valid CPCS or NPORS Accreditation.
- You must hold a valid CSCS card. Please tell us the type of card you hold, the reference number and expiry date.
- Which plant you hold a licence for CURRENTLY. A list of typical plant is below, but please do include any additional plant of equipment.
List of the type of plant you can use. For example, tell us if you can use the following:
- Excavator 360
- Excavator 180
- Excavator as a crane
- Forward tipping dumper
- Road roller
- Cable avoidance tool
Please tell us if you also hold the following certifications/accreditations.
- Appointed Persons Lifting Operations
- Confined Spaces
- Construction Safety Awareness
- Vehicle Banksman
Don’t forget to tell us about projects you’ve worked on, and try and give us an idea of your work ethic. Who have you worked for, what types of projects and for how long? What do you like to do best?